This year, the very best New Year’s “card” i received came from Laurel Parker, a bookbinder with whom I’ve worked over the years -mainly on the “Trimester Prints” project-. As soon as I opened the envelope, I was struck by the care with which the “object” was wrapped. First a wrapping paper, then some white cardboard –with a piece of red tape which said “Fragile”-, protecting what turned out to be a blank hand bound book.
- -“The Epilogue” by Laia Abril
- -“Ponte City” by Subotzky & Waterhouse : tentative d’épuisement d’un lieu.
- -The image as case for War
- -“Saluti da Pinetamare” a book by Salvatore Santoro
- -Surface and volume – Antoine d’Agata’s “Anticorps” exhibition
Browse by article category
Browse by keywords