In today’s situation if feels that the –imminent- decision of western countries to intervene in the Syrian mess had been triggered by those horrendous images. Not by the reality, but by images of reality.
- -“The Epilogue” by Laia Abril
- -“Ponte City” by Subotzky & Waterhouse : tentative d’épuisement d’un lieu.
- -The image as case for War
- -“Saluti da Pinetamare” a book by Salvatore Santoro
- -Surface and volume – Antoine d’Agata’s “Anticorps” exhibition
Browse by article category
Browse by keywords