What happens when the job at hand is to document a 54 story high building, former architectural jewel/utopia, and current rat hole, just about to undergo some serious transformation? That is the question Mikael Subotzky was facing when he began his work on the tower of Ponte, in Johannesburg in 2007. His answer is a […]
- -“The Epilogue” by Laia Abril
- -“Ponte City” by Subotzky & Waterhouse : tentative d’épuisement d’un lieu.
- -The image as case for War
- -“Saluti da Pinetamare” a book by Salvatore Santoro
- -Surface and volume – Antoine d’Agata’s “Anticorps” exhibition
Browse by article category
Browse by keywords